Section Générale Clio > Son et multimédia

[3.X] Installation Carminat Tomtom (et Plug & Music) [Tuto]

<< < (14/46) > >>

kryo25:
c est tout bon avec la clip j ai pris le precode est je l ai donné sur le topic aproprié et on ma fourni mon code  :coolfuck:

coolwater:
I have done like the tuto, but at the time, i haven't made the connection with the steering control for the radio and my screen is in off mode yet... But the radio feels like that is on because when we loads the on button, the radio makes a sound. I have the wiring from a pré-equiped tomtom clio 3.2 and i have made the connection +AVC, + APC, masse and CAN vehicule (the 4 connections to the diag's) and the screen does not run... Do you have some explanation for these? :/

Nco34:
The connection to steering control is not mandatory. I drove a long time without warnings.

Check that there is no mismatch between the CAN cables. Multimedia CAN does not need to be connected to the Diag plug. Vehicule CAN has to be, as well as +APC, +AVC, like it seems you did.
If you have the wiring from a 3.2, there should be no problem elsewhere.

Edit : There is two separates Can multimedia. Check that they are still separated.

coolwater:
I will re-check it, thanks :)

coolwater:
I have re-checked it and nothing... I send the radio to a friend with a clio 3.2 with tomtom to test it... Later i will post photos of my instalation to you see if there is something wrong... :(

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique