Auteur Sujet: [CG] FMH (Follow Me Home)|DRL (Daytime Running Lights)|HWM (Headlights Washer)  (Lu 62942 fois)

Hors ligne zerocool14

• FC addict
  • Tableaudebordophile
T'as oublier de rajouter le module AL :o
Ma Mégouzinette  : 018 000 km //\\ The Panzer : 403 000 km
                 //\\       
Clio 2 RS1 Limited => Vendu
Safrane 2.5 RXT => Vendu
Clio 1 "Baccara" => Vendu

Forum Clio & RS

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
  • Renault Club Romania Association
Do you use stripboards or true PCBs ?
Yes, I used PCBs in the past and I can use from now on, but I need a larger order. I made 30 DRLs once and have it on stock and until I sold them was a great financial effort for my part. For all modules the board will have Lxl = 50x50mm.

And a litlle bit attention!!...in the link you gave 1pcs of 50x50mm is 9,90$!!...not all 10pcs. :)

Je n'ai pas vu d'infos sur des support de ces circuit, es-ce que les circuit sont distribué dans des boitier étanche ou il faut le faire soit-même ?
You don't need waterproof boxes or something else, the modules can be installed on the fuse box (anyway, the connections will be realized on fuses, without cutting or modify neither a wire).
In the picture attached is a drl module fixed with 2 screws on twingo 1 fuxe box. For clio 2 is the same, the modules can be fixed in many positions on fuse box sides. There are a lot of space. I'm for simplicity and maximum efficiency!
For the module which have to be installed in engine bay (ex. drl for clio 3) I can provide a black box made from abs plastic, very good quality (Lxlxh=88x66x33mm).

Hors ligne Aethämyn

• FC addict
Yes, I used PCBs in the past and I can use from now on, but I need a larger order. I made 30 DRLs once and have it on stock and until I sold them was a great financial effort for my part. For all modules the board will have Lxl = 50x50mm.

And a litlle bit attention!!...in the link you gave 1pcs of 50x50mm is 9,90$!!...not all 10pcs. :)

You don't need waterproof boxes or something else, the modules can be installed on the fuse box (anyway, the connections will be realized on fuses, without cutting or modify neither a wire).
In the picture attached is a drl module fixed with 2 screws on twingo 1 fuxe box. For clio 2 is the same, the modules can be fixed in many positions on fuse box sides. There are a lot of space. I'm for simplicity and maximum efficiency!
For the module which have to be installed in engine bay (ex. drl for clio 3) I can provide a black box made from abs plastic, very good quality (Lxlxh=88x66x33mm).

You misunderstood ;)

- 10pcs of 5x5cm max for 10$ : http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418001.html
- 10pcs of 10x10cm max for 20$ : http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418003.html

You order 1 set of 10 pcs PCBs, that why you've got 1 set as quantity in the cart. So, given your PCBs dimensions are 5x5cm , you could get 10 panels of 4 PCBs for 20$ (As it is said in paragraph 5, you can panelize but they don't cut. You're only authorized to place a silkscreen line where it should be cut).

But keep these links in mind, the PCBs quality is good. Since I discovered that website, I order all my 2 and 4 layer PCBs for personnal projects there (if the dimensions match), I can insure you the price includes a set of 10 pcs ;)

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
Pour le HWM aussi une boite est la bienvenue puisqu'il sera coté moteur... Quand je dit étanche c'est dans le sens "humidité" pour les composants
Take for example the HWM...there is 6 wires to connect:
1. +12v apc
2. +12v signal from low beam
3. signal from windscreen washer command
4. gnd
5. pump
6. pump
(for this application it needs a 2 way pump).
So,...if I install on my clio this module, I'll put it inside and only those 2 wires from pump I'll passed them from the inside in the engine bay.

But keep these links in mind, the PCBs quality is good. Since I discovered that website, I order all my 2 and 4 layer PCBs for personnal projects there (if the dimensions match), I can insure you the price includes a set of 10 pcs ;)
Ok, I belive you!...since you allready bought from them. On the site, it doesn't mention that 1 pcs. is in reality 10 pcs. united and you have to cut at home.
I'll sent them an email to obtain more information. Thanx anyway!

Forum Clio & RS

Hors ligne Snp

• Modérateur FC
Take for example the HWM...there is 6 wires to connect:
1. +12v apc
2. +12v signal from low beam
3. signal from windscreen washer command
4. gnd
5. pump
6. pump
(for this application it needs a 2 way pump).
So,...if I install on my clio this module, I'll put it inside and only those 2 wires from pump I'll passed them from the inside in the engine bay.

Les raccordements 5 et 6 peuvent être fait sur les relais A et B du faisceau d'origine ? (Clio 3.2 pré-câbler pour les laves phares)

Pseudo : Snp
Module(s) souhaité(s) et quantité : HWM 1
Regroupement : IDF
« Modifié: 14 mai 2014 à 21:25:54 par Snp »
Clio 3.1 (RIP) - Clio 3.2 (Vendu) - Clio 4.2 R.S. Trophy

-

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
@Snp: Yes, you can connect at relais, if the wires from it goes to pump.

Hors ligne Floppy

• Modérateur
:coucou:

Pas plus d'itnéréssés pour ces modules ? ;)

Hors ligne Tizoz

• FC addict
  • Laxatiiif
J'ai pas tout compris, et ca fait un bail que j'ai pas allumé le pc donc pas de traduction.
Si quelqu'un pouvait me faire un résumé des produits à vendre ou une copie de traduction.  :oops:
Merci.

Forum Clio & RS

Hors ligne Tizoz

• FC addict
  • Laxatiiif
Personne ?  :oops:

Hors ligne Snp

• Modérateur FC
HWM => Pour les lave phares, fonctionnement type origine (Comme sur Clio 3.1) => Feux de croisement allumé, fonctionnement pour bocal double pompe, pompe double sortie obligatoire.

FMH => Allume les feux après fermeture de l'auto pour que tu puisse rentrer chez toi (à confirmer), fonctionne uniquement de nuits, durée réglables.

DRL => Feux de Jours, câblage sur les pleins phares, 4 intensités réglable, laisse le tableau de bord éteins ainsi que les autres feux.

AL => Allumage auto des feux.

Merci google traduction.
Clio 3.1 (RIP) - Clio 3.2 (Vendu) - Clio 4.2 R.S. Trophy

-

Hors ligne Tizoz

• FC addict
  • Laxatiiif
Si c'est pas trop dur a monter je serai bien chaud pour un AL.
FmH c'est ça,  mais je l'ai déjà d'origine.

Et le DRL si c'est possible d'avoir une photo.  Et est ce que c'est compatible avec le montage sur le plafonnier pour qu'ils s'allument à l'ouverture / fermeture de la voiture ? :)

Merci SNP. De mon tel j'arrivais pas a tour avoir dans google trad.  :rs:

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
AL (automatic lights) can be made with or without light sensor.

With sensor it's working like this: You start the engine, the low beam goes ON, when you enter in a tunel or in the evening the positions goes ON too. Now you have positions and low beam ON, the light lever is OFF. So, if you put on "manual", the lights lever on positions, the low beam goes OFF...and then you are on "manual" lights...until next time.

Without sensor, the module is working a litlle bit simplier: you start the engine, the low beam goes ON, until you put the positions from lever and the module goes OFF. This is a alternative sollution to DRL, if you have low beam halogen lights, and you want to use it durring the daylight without positions lights ON.

So, in conclusion:
DRL, for High beam, protects low beam (xenon especially), no dash lights and rear lights ON durring the day.
AL, for Low beam, no dash lights and rear lights ON durring the day, with or without light sensor.
FMH, for fog projectors or low beam, with light sensor (so, it will function only in the night), very useful in poorly illuminated areas.
HWM, helps you to replicate the oem factory sollution, if you have xenon and it's installed afterwards...it's good to have functional washers too.

First picture: drl on clio 2, second picture: drl on clio 3, third picture: AL module with light sensor (this is how the module looks).

Forum Clio & RS

Hors ligne zerocool14

• FC addict
  • Tableaudebordophile
I did not understand :cyp:

Basically, we can not have the classical AL + ignition to comodo as clio 3 module?

Gender, the module also works well when Comodo is the 0 position the light beam position?

As if we must be dipped for activated, pilot will always lit :bah:

And if it works in position 0, no road lights at night :bah:
                 //\\       
Safrane 2.5 RXT => Vendu

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
It's easier than clio 3 sistem...I really don't understand what you didn't understood... :)

The module has a voltmetter sensor, so, for starting, you have to ingnite the engine. The car is running, you have the low beam ON, only low beam, no other lights. This is durring the daylight. If you enter in a dark place or outside is getting darker, the light sensor activate the positions lights (front, rear and dashboard). At this time the "comodo" is in 0 position. In this moment you can't acces the high beam, so if you need to use it, you have to switch to "manual", I mean to use the lights from comodo.

How can you not have lights at night?? :) The lights will function with no problem, you don't make any changes to lights circuits.

And what is "pilot"? At what thing are you reffering?

One thing you should understand, this modules can be personalized in many ways, if someone wants something else, should tell me exactly what he wants. (for ex. you can put on automatic the positions too, so when you start the engine will lit all the lights, positions+low beam, and you don't need the light sensor anymore).

Hors ligne zerocool14

• FC addict
  • Tableaudebordophile
Okay

So basically, in position 0, it is he who will manage the lights trigger positions, and headlights, is not it?

Also, they leave lit a minimum of time or not, if the light comes back soon, I understand thereby passing under a bridge, as I roll with xenons, they do not do that to on, turn off just after etc.

Like, every trip, for example, they remain lit 1min

it, and the lights triggering positions and dipped value is it adjustable or not?
                 //\\       
Safrane 2.5 RXT => Vendu

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
For AL there isn't dipped light, I think I explain pretty clear...the AL turns ON the low beam, DRL turns ON High beam dipped, because with high beam at full power can't go with the car, bothers the cars from opposite direction, no?

The light sensor does not have delay, so when you exit the tunnel the positions lights will came off. The xenon from low beam remain permanently ON, throughout the day and in the tunnels or in the evening, when natural light came off.

The light sensor is only for positions lights (the small bulbs in the headlights, the rear lights and dashboard lights). The low beam is ON permanently from the moment you start the engine.

Until you switch the lights from comodo, in manual mode, the lights are thru the module. I really don't know how to explain more...
Zerocool14, for what car do you want the module?

So, I someone wants a module (from 4 of them) that I explained above, please write on this topic until 15 July, to make the modules and send it to him.
Thanks to Admin Floppy for hosting this topic on this section!

Forum Clio & RS

Hors ligne zerocool14

• FC addict
  • Tableaudebordophile
Yes we know so misunderstood :lol:

This module is just to light the pilots and the TDB and not release at night lights crosses or "code" as would the auto headlights series :)
« Modifié: 01 juin 2014 à 14:29:31 par zerocool14 »
                 //\\       
Safrane 2.5 RXT => Vendu

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
Please tell me, at what "auto headlights series" are you reffering? From what type of renault?

And this module is not just to light the tdb and "pilots"(I really can't understand what is this), the module is for ingniting the low beam automatic when you go with the car on the road. In many european countries (I don't know if France too) on the main roads you have to use front lights from the car durring the daytime. For this reason and for the fact that durring the daylight you don't need dashboard lights/rear lights, car manufactures invented the DRL sistem.

Hors ligne zerocool14

• FC addict
  • Tableaudebordophile
Not just in France, it still rolls lights off during the day!

So, personally I'm looking for a module that will make me day lit automatically when it is darker, passing style in bridge, tunnel, storm early night etc ;)
                 //\\       
Safrane 2.5 RXT => Vendu

Hors ligne hellcat

• Membre
Ok, what you want it can be done with an AL module with a light sensor.

Forum Clio & RS